Our web site offers information about anorexia. Click on any of the underlined links below for more information.
This page was updated on December 6, 2010.
- Gurze Books A Great Source of Books & Other Resources on Eating Disorders. Books include," Bulimia:
A Guide to Recovery." "Anorexia Nervosa:
A Guide to Recovery." "Making Weight:
Men's Conflicts with Food, Weight, Shape and
- The Center, A Place of Hope está ubicado en Quito, Ecuador, y se dedica al
tratamiento de desordenes alimenticios así como adicciones. Usan el Proceso
de la Persona Integral, el cual trata a la persona en su parte física, emocional,
espiritual y la de sus interrelaciones personales.
- The Center, A Place of Hope The Center, A Place of Hope, located in Quito, Ecuador, is dedicated to
the treatment of eating disorders as well as addictions. They use the Whole
Person Approach, which focuses on the physical, spiritual, intelectual and
relationship aspects of the individual.
- Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center
The Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center is dedicated to the
prevention and treatment of eating disorders. They provide information and treatment resources for all forms of eating disorders.
They also provide referrals to eating disorder professionals, treatment facilities and
support groups, etc.
- The 1-800-THERAPIST NETWORK
This is a congressionally awarded, international (US and Canada) therapist referral organization.
- ACORN This organization provides retreats & workshops for food addicts, compulsive overeaters, bulimics and anorexics.
American Anorexia Bulimia Association, Inc. Provides information about eating disorders to sufferers, their families and friends.
National Eating Disorders Association This is a a national non-profit
organization dedicated to increasing the awareness and prevention of eating disorders.
Massachusetts Eating Disorder Association, Inc. (MEDA) MEDA's mission is to prevent the continued spread of eating disorders through educational awareness and early detection.
- Beyond Physical Appearances: A Guide to Anorexia
- Aliveness Experience
TREATMENT CENTERS, PROGRAMS
CHAT, MESSAGE BOARDS
PERSONAL STORIES, POEMS, PROSE
ARTICLES ABOUT ANOREXIA
ARTICLES ABOUT ANOREXIA IN MALES